Community of Practice
Entrepreneurs make informed decisions that seem risky to others. If you are the person in your organization who’s always rocking the boat and coming up with new ways to change how to do things, you are probably an entrepreneur. This training can help you channel that energy and get the best outcomes for your work.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU IF YOU DO OWN A BUSINESS?
Investing in your knowledge of how to run a business is as important as investing your money. Maybe more. The Entrepreneurship Certificate curriculum gives you a complete package of skills, tools, and knowledge that will reap benefits for years to come.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- A skilled facilitator with business and training experience
- A review of the most relevant current business approaches
- Many opportunities to discuss, learn, reflect, and share ideas with peers
- Practical, hands-on practice
- Tools you can use right away
- An action plan
- Experience and inspiration to take the next step
- New social and business contacts
- An advantage in the market compared to your competition, both in finding funding or investment, and in the viability of your businesses
Commitment to the program is not required for participation in any seminar. All seminars can be taken as independent trainings. We hope you’ll take as many as you wish!
Each workshop is 3 hours long. Workshops are held the first three Wednesdays of each month in Bridgewater, NS.
Entrepreneurs take action, so register today!